The term change management is thrown around in business school but the practical use for business owners is often overwhelming. Imtiaz Patel has been in the driver seat helping companies grow the bottom line by hundreds of millions. Together Imtiaz and Spencer chat about getting your team to take ownership, spot the big wins and then create an organization with clear communication.
- How to get your team to take ownership of the organization.
- Imtiaz’s filter for differentiating yourself in the marketplace.
- The core competencies all owners should have with change management.
- Bottom-up and top-down communication strategies.
- How to table small wins to get big growth gains.